New York, February 01, 2019: The report provides an in-depth analysis of the IT market scenario with Industry Verticals, 30 Outsourcing companies (along with their key decisions makers IT speeding, IT initiatives and IT Vendors), Top-10 Key IT Service Providers, drivers, restraints as well as growth opportunities and best practices in the market. It also contains analysis and forecasted revenues, competitive landscape, company profiles and industry trends.
The major companies in Poland, which provide IT services include HP Polska, ABC Data, and Flextronics International Poland.
Poland IT market is expected to cross $13.00 billion by the end of 2022, mainly driven by industry verticals such as BFSI, telecom, manufacturing sector and IT outsourcing market. The IT service sector is currently leading the overall IT market of Poland, followed by the IT hardware market.
The country is developing with the support from EU funds and government. Within a few years, after becoming the part of the EU, the country’s living standard has increased and development too. Today, the country visualizes itself to be fully digitalized by the end of this decade, i.e., till 2020 as it has received the highest EU funding. The country has become the preferred choice for outsourcing business due to its closeness to the big five European countries and similar time zones.
Browse Full Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/reportdetails/it-market-scenario-for-poland
“The government visualized the country to be fully digitalized by the end of 2020. The demand of secure cloud and big data solutions from the different industry verticals are supporting the growth of Poland IT market,”.
The Poland outsourcing market is a growing market and is becoming the preferred outsourcing destination in the world. The companies prefer Poland over the other destinations due to its talented low-cost workforce and similar time zone. Presently, the country’s outsourcing sector has around 700 business service centers where the employee strength is around 150,000. Considering the progress and development in the sector, it is estimated that this sector will generate approximately 200,000 jobs by 2018.
Few highlights of the study:
– Asseco SA, with its headquarters in Poland, is currently leading the Poland IT outsourcing market.
– Infosys is the largest Indian outsourcing company headquartered in Poland.
– Capgemini is the biggest employer in the Poland outsourcing market.
– The region gets maximum nearshore projects, mainly from UK, France, Germany and Nordic countries such as Denmark and Norway.
– The outsourcing companies are receiving maximum projects in BFSI, telecom and industrial sectors in the country.
– Maximum outsourcing companies support English, German and French languages.
– Cities such as Krakow and Warszawa have maximum number of outsourcing offices in the country. City Gdansk is now emerging as the new outsourcing destination in Poland.
Upcoming technology trends in the country:
– Secure cloud based payment system in the BFSI sector
– Cloud based data management solution in aerospace and defense sector
– Smart factories in manufacturing sector
– Cashless payment in retail sector
– Agriculture Information Systems and smart climate control applications in agriculture sector
Request Sample Report from here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/reportdetails/it-market-scenario-for-poland
Extremely talented workforce, low costs, and sound political and economic conditions are supporting factors for this growth. The country has a huge potential in the biotechnology and R&D sectors. In the coming years, it is assumed that the country will be fully digitalized with its current e-governance initiatives and will be the most preferred destination for research, IT, tourism and medical services.
In the early 1990s, after the end of decades of old communist rule and recession, the Poland economy started transforming and started to move towards privatization. Today, Poland’s economy is one of the fastest growing economies in the CEE region. The country’s economy boosted after it became the part of the European Union (EU) in 2004.
In the last decade, Poland has become an important producer of ICT solutions, partly due to globalization of the ICT market and outsourcing of production to Asia, Mexico and Central Europe, as well as Eastern Europe. The inflow of foreign investments, European Union (EU) funds availability and new trends such as mobile applications and cloud computing are the major drivers of the ICT market. Administration, banking, financial services & insurance (BFSI) and telecommunications are major verticals which spend a lot on ICT solutions.
Other Related Market Research Reports:
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States