New York, January 31, 2019: The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets on Global Single-cell Analysis Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
Single-cell study relates to the investigation of individual cells which are restricted from tissues in multi-cell Structure. The important goal behind utilizing this innovation is to calculate and evaluate cell heterogeneity. Single cell examination empowers to open the puzzle in quality articulation profiles between singular cells. Presently, these systems are regularly utilized as a part of research applications, for example, immunological research, neurological research, stem cells research, and cancer research to help in diagnostics. This examination is being done at school level and research organizations, cell banks and IVF centers, biotechnology and biopharmaceutical organizations.
The Global Single-cell Analysis Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 4.0 Billion by 2024 at a CAGR of 16.5% in the given forecast period.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report includeBecton, Dickinson and Company (U.S.), Merck KGaA (Germany), Promega Corporation (U.S.), Danaher Corporation (U.S.), Agilent Technologies (U.S.). General Electric Company (U.K.), Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (U.S.), MiltenyiBiotec (Germany), Illumina, Inc. (U.S.), Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. (U.S.), NanoString Technologies, Inc. (U.S.) and Fluidigm Corporation (U.S.). Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
You Can Browse Full Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/single-cell-analysis-market
The Global Single-cell Analysis Market has been segmented as below:
The Global Single-cell Analysis Market this market is segmented on the basis of Product Analysis, Technique Analysis, Cell Type Analysis, Application Analysis, End User Analysis and Regional Analysis.
By Product Analysis this market is segmented on the basis of Consumables and Instruments. By Technique Analysis this market is segmented on the basis of Flow Cytometry, NGS, PCR, Microscopy, Mass Spectrometry and Other Techniques. By Cell Type Analysis this market is segmented on the basis of Human Cells, Animal Cells and Microbial Cells. By Application Analysis this market is segmented on the basis of Research Application and Medical Application. By End User Analysis this market is segmented on the basis of Academic & Research Laboratories, Biotechnology & Biopharmaceutical Companies, Hospitals and Diagnostic Laboratories and Cell Banks and IVF Centers.
By Regional Analysis this market is segmented on the basis of North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World.
Reasons to Buy this Report:
1) Obtain the most up to date information available on all Global Single-cell Analysis Market.
2) Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
3) Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast of Global Single-cell Analysis Market data.
4) Assess your competitor’s refining portfolio and its evolution.
The major driving factors of Global Single-cell Analysis Market are as follows:
- Single cell sequencing (SCS) is having highly potentially growth
- Single-cell Analysis is integrated by microfluidics
- Biotechnology and Biopharmaceutical Industries
- Government Funding for Cell-Based Research is increasing
- Personalized medicine is focusing on growth
- Stem cell research is growing
- Innovative technical developments in single cell analysis products
The restraining factors of Global Single-cell Analysis Market are as follows:
- Huge competition for new entrance and survival of small players
- Single-Cell Analysis Products are costly
- Shelf-life of the devices are longer
- Issues related to intellectual property rights
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Global Single-cell Analysis Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Global Single-cell Analysis Market
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
Request Sample Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/single-cell-analysis-market
Table of Contents
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Single-Cell Analysis Market, By Product
7 Single-Cell Analysis Market, By Cell Type
8 Single-Cell Analysis Market, By Technique
8.2 Flow Cytometry
8.3 Next-Generation Sequencing
8.4 Polymerase Chain Reaction
8.6 Mass Spectrometry
8.7 Other Techniques
9 Single-Cell Analysis Market, By Application
10 Single-Cell Analysis Market, By End User
11 Single-Cell Analysis Market, By Region
12 Competitive Landscape
13 Company Profiles
13.1 Merck KGaA
13.2 Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
13.3 Becton, Dickinson and Company
13.4 Beckman Coulter, Inc. (A Subsidiary of Danaher Corporation)
13.5 Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
13.6 Qiagen N.V.
13.7 Illumina, Inc.
13.8 GE Healthcare
13.9 Agilent Technologies
13.10 Fluidigm Corporation
Other Related Market Research Reports:
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States