New York, January 31, 2019: The scope of the report includes a detailed study of E Health Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report GE Healthcare, Cerner, Allscripts, Mckesson, Philips, Siemens Healthineers, IBM, Optum, Medtronic, Epic Systems, Athenahealth and Cisco Systems. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The E Health Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 160.50 Billion by 2024 at a CAGR of 22% in the given forecast period.
Browse Full Report Here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/e-health-market
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for E Health Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for E Health Market
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
Despite, decades of effort by numerous international organizations and national governments, the programming goal of who – “Health for all” is much from being achieved. individuals from remote locations and people belonging to the marginalized communities suffer the foremost and haven’t been ready to avail basic health care services, till date. however, with the utilization of data & Communication Technology (ICT) in healthcare, this example may be overcome. For ICT to be enforced, an infrastructural support comprising of higher internet connection and electronic system (such because the laptop, mobile, etc.) are required. Growth in the range of internet users, and mobile and laptop users, globally, are driving the adoption of ICT in all sectors, including health care.
The major driving factors of E Health Market are as follows:
- Increasing Government Initiatives Supporting the Use of eHealth Solutions and Services
- High Prevalence of Chronic Diseases
- Shift Towards Patient-Centric Healthcare Delivery
- Shortage of Healthcare Professionals
The major restraining factors of E Health Market are as follows:
- High Cost of Deployment and Maintenance of eHealth Solutions
The major opportunities factor of E Health Market are as follows:
- Growth Opportunities in Emerging Nations
- Growing Mhealth, Telehealth, and Remote Patient Monitoring Markets
The major challenges factor of E Health Market are as follows:
- Security Concerns Related to Privacy, Licensure, and Data Breaches
- Lack of Skilled IT Professionals
The E Health Market has been segmented as below:
The Global E Health Market this market is segmented on the basis of Type, End User and Regional Analysis.
By Type is segmented on the basis of eHealth Solutions and eHealth Services. By End User this market is segmented on the basis of Healthcare Providers, Payers, Healthcare Consumers, Pharmacies and Other End Users. By Regional Analysis this market is segmented on the basis of Cobalt Alloys, Absorbable Magnesium Alloys, Nickel-Titanium Alloys and Stainless Steel.
Request Sample Report from here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/e-health-market
Table of Contents
- Research Methodology
- Summary with Insights
- Market Overview
4.4 Industry Trends
4.5 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- E Health Market Analysis, By Product & Service
- E Health Market Analysis, By End User
- Competitive Overview
- Company Profiles
8.1 GE Healthcare
8.6 Siemens Healthineers
8.10 Epic Systems
8.12 Cisco Systems
Other Related Market Research Reports:
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States