New York, January 31, 2019: The drug discovery is the method in which new applicant medications are discovered. Drug discovery informatics is used in many fields such as in pharmacology, biotechnology and in medicine. Drug discovery involves the medicinal chemistry, screening hits and optimization of those hits to increase oral bioavailability, metabolic stability, efficacy, selectivity and affinity. With the beginning of innovative analytics and cloud based technology, it is feasible to store, process and analyze huge amount of data sets at lower price.
The Global Drug Discovery Informatics Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 6 Billion by 2024.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets for Global Drug Discovery Informatics Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Infosys, Certara, Charles River Laboratories, Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH, Albany Molecular Research, Selvita, DiscoverX, GVK Biosciences, ChemAxon, Novo Informatics and Jubilant Biosys. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The Global Drug Discovery Informatics Market has been segmented as below:
The Global Drug Discovery Informatics Market this market is segmented on the basis of Workflow Analysis, Mode Analysis, Service Analysis and Regional Analysis.
By Workflow Analysis is segmented on the basis of Development informatics and Discovery informatics. By Mode Analysis this market is segmented on the basis of In-house Informatics and Outsourced Informatics. By Service Analysis is segmented on the basis of Clinical Trial Data Management, Sequence Analysis Platforms, Docking, Molecular Modeling and Others. By Regional Analysis this market is segmented on the basis of Cobalt Alloys, Absorbable Magnesium Alloys, Nickel-Titanium Alloys and Stainless Steel.
Reasons to Buy this Report:
1) Obtain the most up to date information available on all Global Drug Discovery Informatics Market.
2) Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
3) Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast Global Drug Discovery Informatics Market data.
4) Assess your competitor’s refining portfolio and its evolution.
The major driving factors of Global Drug Discovery Informatics Market are as follows:
• Information technology development in the field of data mining and methodical with respect to drug expansion
• Structured and unstructured data detonation
• Increasing usage of cloud based services
The restraining factors of Global Drug Discovery Informatics Market are as follows:
• Increasing chronic illness
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Global Drug Discovery Informatics Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Global Drug Discovery Informatics Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
Request Sample Report from here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/reportdetails/drug-discovery-informatics-market
Table of Contents
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 E-Prescribing Market : Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Industry Insights
8 Global E-Prescribing Market, By Delivery Mode
9 Global E-Prescribing Market, By End User
10 Global E-Prescribing Market, By Region
10.2 North America
10.3.8 Rest of Europe
10.4.3 Rest of Asia-Pacific
10.5 Latin America
10.6 Middle East & Africa
11 Competitive Landscape
12 Company Profiles
Charles River Laboratories
Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH
Albany Molecular Research
Other Related Market Research Reports:
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States