New York, January 31, 2019: The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets on Global Cancer Biomarkers Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
Cancer is one of the leading diseases with which large number of population is being affected in many countries. Cancer is caused due to mutation of the cells. Cancer biomarkers are defined as molecules released during the presence of a tumor or a particular indication in the body to the presence of cancer. These molecules are generally found in tissues, urine, serum, blood, and other body fluids that indicate any abnormal procedure or a disease. Advances in genomic profiling technologies and molecular targeted therapies have expanded the potential of the cancer biomarkers market. Recent technological advancement has enabled the examination of many potential biomarkers and renewed in developing new biomarkers.
The Global Cancer Biomarkers Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 25.50 Billion by 2024 at a CAGR of 12% in the given forecast period.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include F.Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Abbott Laboratories (U.S.), GlaxoSmithKline plc, Novartis AG, Merck & Co., Inc. (U.S.), Bristol-Myers Squibb, Eli Lilly and Company, Pfizer, Inc., Qiagen N.V. and Genomic Health, Inc. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
You Can Browse Full Report @: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/cancer-biomarkers-market
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Global Cancer Biomarkers Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Global Cancer Biomarkers Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The Global Cancer Biomarkers Market has been segmented as below:
The Global Cancer Biomarkers Market this market is segmented on the basis of Cancer Type Analysis, Application Analysis, Profiling Technology Analysis, Biomolecules Analysis and Regional Analysis.
By Cancer Type Analysis this market is segmented on the basis of Lung Cancer, Breast Cancer, Colorectal Cancer, Prostate Cancer, Stomach Cancer and Other Cancers. By Application Analysis this market is segmented on the basis of Omic Technologies, Imaging Technologies, Immunoassays and Cytogenetics Based Tests. By Biomolecules Analysis this market is segmented on the basis of Genetic Biomarkers, Protein Biomarkers and Glycoprotein Biomarkers. By Regional Analysis this market is segmented on the basis of North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World.
The major driving factors of Global Cancer Biomarkers Market are as follows:
- Development in importance of biological and targeted drug therapies
- Growing in acquisitions and collaborations
- Developmental of new technological advancements
- Growing research for cancer biomarkers
- Improvement in investment from government, public, and private sectors
- Rising in clinical trials
- Expansion in popularity of personalized medicine and companion diagnostics
The restraining factors of Global Cancer Biomarkers Market are as follows:
- Expensive of drug development and risk of failure
- Strict government regulation and repayment policies
- Sample Collection and Storage department are facing technical problems
- Adverse effects of cancer drug therapy
Request Sample Report from here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/cancer-biomarkers-market
Table of Contents
2 Research Methodology
2.1 Market Size Estimation
2.2 Market Breakdown and Data Triangulation
2.2.1 Key Data From Secondary Sources
2.2.2 Key Data From Primary Sources
2.3 Market Rank Estimation
2.4 Key Industry Insights
2.5 Assumptions for the Study
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Industry Trends
7 By Tumor Type
8 Cancer Biomarkers Market, By Type
9 By Profiling Technologies
10 By Application
11 By Geographic Analysis
12 Competitive Landscape
13 Company Profiles
13.2 Abbott Laboratories
13.3 Affymetrix, Inc.
13.4 Illumina, Inc.
13.5 Qiagen N.V
13.6 Roche Diagnostics Ltd
13.7 Agilent Technologies, Inc
13.8 Quest Diagnostics Inc
13.9 Merck & Co. Inc.
13.10 Hologic, Inc
13.11 Becton, Dickinson and Company
Other Related Market Research Reports:
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States