New York, February 12, 2019: The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets for Small Scale LNG Terminals Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
LNG is progressively rising as one of the most preferred fuels worldwide. It is being used by various end user businesses. The main benefits of utilizing LNG as a fuel are its clean burning nature that considerably lowers emissions as compared to alternative fossil fuels. Presently there is a discrete variance in the global natural gas development with key manufacturers exporting a bulk of their creation and main customers being heavily dependent on imports. In such a situation, there is an increasing need for LNG transportation globally. Since transportation of natural gas in liquid form is regularly cheaper and mainly cost effective than construction pipelines. Although huge amount of LNG terminals have been preferably built across the globe till today’s date the emergence of little demand centers for natural gas within small geographies is steadily changing the focal point towards miniaturizing LNG infrastructure.
The Small Scale LNG Terminals Market has been segmented as below:
The small scale LNG terminals market is segmented on the Basis of Type Analysis and Geographical Analysis. By Type Analysis this market is segmented on the basis of Liquefaction terminals type and Regasification terminals type. Liquefaction terminals by type is segmented into Onshore and Offshore. Regasification terminals by type is segmented into Onshore and Offshore.
By Geographical Analysis this market is segmented on the basis of North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Skangass AS, LindeAG,Prometheus Energy and Plum Energy. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The small scale LNG terminals market is expected to exceed more than 123 MMTPA by 2024; Growing at a CAGR of more than 10.0% in the given forecast period.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for small scale LNG terminals and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for small scale LNG terminals.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The major driving factors of small scale LNG terminals market are as follows:
1) Security of gas provide in small order centers and expansion of small gas fields has led to investment in small scale LNG.
2) Preference of huge long term vehicle fleet owners towards adopting LNG as an alternate fuel supply.
3) Slumping energy costs are currently attracting a lot of investment in small LNG terminals above the super projects.
The restraining factors of small scale LNG terminals market are as follows:
1) Infrastructure expansion issues and need of constant order from end user section.
Request Sample Report from here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/reportdetails/small-scale-lng-terminals-market
Table of Contents
2 Executive Summary
3 Small Scale LNG Terminals Market – Industry Analysis
4 Small Scale LNG Terminals Market: Technology Analysis
5 Small Scale LNG Terminals Market: Regional Analysis
6 Company Profiles
6.1 Skangass AS
6.2 Emirates Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) LLC
6.3 PT DonggiSenoro LNG
6.4 Prometheus Energy Company
6.5 Petroliam NasionalBerhad (PETRONAS)
6.6 Linde AG
6.7 Santos Ltd
6.8 Plum Energy, LLC
6.9 EcoEléctrica Inc.
6.10 Nippon Gas Co., Ltd.
Other Related Market Research Reports:
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States