The Global Interventional Cardiology & Peripheral Vascular Devices Market report also provides Porter analysis, PESTEL analysis and market attractiveness which helps to better understand the market scenario on macro and micro level. Side by side, it also explicitly provides information about mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures, and all the other important activities occurred in the market during current and past few years. The Interventional Cardiology & Peripheral Vascular Devices Market report explores manufacturer’s competitive scenario and provides market share for all major players of this market based on production capacity, sales, revenue, geographical presence and other major factors.
This report will help you understand:
- Market share (regional, product, application, end-user) both in terms of volume and revenue along with CAGR.
- Key parameters which are driving market and restraining its growth.
- Report will help you understand Industry Research, Market Size and Forecast, Market Entry Strategy, Competitive Intelligence, Pricing Analysis, Consumer Insights, Procurement Intelligence, Next-generation Technologies, etc.
The Interventional Cardiology & Peripheral Vascular Devices Market accounted to USD 20.0 billion in 2016 growing at a CAGR of 6.7% by 2024.
FREE | Sample Report Available at http://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-interventional-cardiology-peripheral-vascular-devices-market
Market Segmentation: Global Interventional Cardiology & Peripheral Vascular Devices Market
On the basis of geography, interventional cardiology & peripheral vascular devices market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as
- North America & South America,
- Asia-Pacific, and
- Middle East & Africa
Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others. In 2017, North America is expected to dominate the market.
On the basis of end user the market is segmented into
- ambulatory centers,
- clinics, others
By product type the interventional cardiology & peripheral vascular devices market is segmented into
- angioplasty balloons,
- angioplasty stents,
- endovascular aneurysm repair (EVAR) stent grafts,
- IVC filters,
- plaque modification devices,
- hemodynamic flow alteration devices, and accessories
Angioplasty stents market is further segmented into drug-eluting stents, bare-metal stents, and bio-absorbable stents. Catheters are further segmented into intravascular ultrasound/ optical coherence tomography (IVUS/OCT), angiography catheters and guiding catheters. EVAR stent grafts market is sub segmented into abdominal aortic aneurysms and thoracic aortic aneurysms.
TABLE OF CONTENTS: Global Interventional Cardiology & Peripheral Vascular Devices Market
- MARKET SEGMENTATION
- Market Overview
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- premium insights
- Global Interventional Cardiology & Peripheral Vascular Devices Market, by Geography
- company profiles
Key Players: Global Interventional Cardiology & Peripheral Vascular Devices Market
- Boston Scientific,
- Braun Group,
- Biosensors International Group, Ltd,
- CR Bard,
- Jude Medical,
- L. Gore & Associates,
- Teleflex Incorporated,
- Cook Medical,
- Endologix, Inc.,
- Terumo Medical Corporation,
- Aptus Endosystems,
- Asahi Intecc USA, Inc.,
- Bolton Medical,
- Maquet Getinge Group,
- JoTech Ltd,
- Lombard Medical Limited,
- Merit Medical Systems, Inc.,
- Rex Medical,
- Vascular Solutions – Now part of Teleflex,
- Volcano Corporation,
- Biosensors International Group, Ltd.,
- Cardinal Health,
- Cardinal Health Canada,
- Edwards Lifesciences,
- Lepu Medical Technology (Beijing) Co., Ltd,
- Baxter International Inc.,
- Siemens AG,
- 3M Health Care,
- HeartWare Inc,
- Biosense Webster, and others
Read More About This Report at https://databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-interventional-cardiology-peripheral-vascular-devices-market/
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research