New York, February 08, 2019: The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets for various types of molecular diagnostics market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Roche Diagnostics (U.S.), QIAGEN N.V. (Netherlands), Hologic Inc. (U.S.), Grifols (Spain), Abbott Laboratories (U.S.), Siemens Healthcare (Germany), Becton, Dickinson and Company (U.S.), Beckman Coulter Inc. (U.S.), bioMérieux SA (France), and Cepheid Inc. (U.S.). Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The Global Molecular Diagnostics Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 12.50 billion by 2024 and will grow at a CAGR of more than 8.5% in the given forecast period.
Molecular diagnostics is a way of performing a diagnostic test to discover ailment, circumstance or infection in an artificial surroundings. Molecular diagnostic is one of the principal segments of in-vitro diagnostics marketplace. Molecular diagnostics is used to measure and stumble on the presence of genetic fabric related to specific disorder. It is used to identify DNA and RNA at molecular stage. Molecular diagnostics is a device to improve clinical effects and clinical decisions. Molecular diagnostic consists of all exams used to become aware of a disorder, by analyzing molecules such as DNA, protein or RNA in a fluid or tissue. In recent times molecular diagnostics is utilized in early detection of infectious sicknesses, most cancers and genetic ailment, by way of the usage of molecular and genetic technologies. Molecular diagnostics is likewise utilized in detection of abnormalities in pre-natal stage. Further, molecular diagnostic kits are utilized in pharmacogenetics trying out and blood donor screening.
You Can Browse Full Report @: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/reportdetails/molecular-diagnostics-market
The Molecular diagnostics Market has been segmented as below:
The Molecular diagnostics Market is Segmented on the lines of Application Analysis, Product and service Segment Analysis, Technology Analysis, End-user Analysis and Regional Analysis. By Application Analysis this market is segmented on the basis of Infectious Diseases, Oncology, Genetics, Blood Screening, Microbiology and Others (Cardiovascular Diseases, Neurological Diseases, and DNA Fingerprinting). By Product and service Segment Analysis this market is segmented on the basis of Instruments, Reagents and Services & Software.
By Technology Analysis this market is segmented on the basis of Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR), Isothermal Nucleic Acid Amplification Technology (INAAT), Hybridization, DNA Sequencing and Next-generation Sequencing, Microarrays and Others (Mass Spectrometry, Flow Cytometry, and Electrophoresis). By End-user Analysis this market is segmented on the basis of Reference Laboratories sector, Hospital Laboratories sector and Others (Blood Banks, Local Public Health Laboratories, Home Health Agencies, Nursing Homes, Point-of-care Settings, and Self-testing) sector. By Regional Analysis this market is segmented on the basis of North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World.
The major driving factors of Global Molecular Diagnostics Market are as follows:
• Increasing application in blood screening
• Increasing prevalence of chronic and infectious diseases such as HIV and hepatitis
• Rising awareness and acceptance of personalized medicine
The restraining factors of Global Molecular Diagnostics Market are as follows:
• Require more time for approval of many new molecular diagnostic tests
• Changing reimbursement regulations
This report provides:
1) An overview of the Global Molecular Diagnostics Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Global Molecular Diagnostics Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
Reasons to Buy this Report:
1) Obtain the most up to date information available on all Global Molecular Diagnostics Market.
2) Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
3) Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast of Global Molecular Diagnostics Market data.
4) Assess your competitor’s refining portfolio and its evolution.
Request Sample Report from here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/reportdetails/molecular-diagnostics-market
Table of Contents
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Molecular Diagnostics Market Overview
6 Molecular Diagnostics Market, By Application
7 Molecular Diagnostics Market, By Technology
8 Molecular Diagnostics Market, By Products and Services
8.2 Reagents & Kits
8.4 Software & Services
9 Molecular Diagnostics Market, By End User
10 Molecular Diagnostics Market, By Region
11 Competitive Landscape
12 Company Profiles
12.2 Abbott Laboratories
12.3 Qiagen N.V.
12.4 Roche Diagnostics
12.5 Hologic, Inc.
12.7 Siemens Healthcare
12.8 Becton, Dickinson and Company
12.9 Beckman Coulter Inc. (A Wholly Owned Subsidiary of Danaher Corporation)
12.10 Biomérieux Sa
12.11 Cepheid Inc.
Other Related Market Research Reports:
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States