Location of Things Market, By Location Type (Indoor, Outdoor), Application (IoT Asset Management, IoT Location intelligence), Vertical (Retail, Healthcare, Media, Transport and Logistics) – Forecast 2023
The prominent players in Location of Things Market are – Bosch Software Innovations Gmbh (Germany), ESRI (U.S.), Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. (U.S.), Wireless Logic (U.K.), Ubisense Group Plc. (U.K.), Google, Inc. (U.S.), IBM Corporation (U.S.), Microsoft Corporation (U.S.), Pitney Bowes (U.S.), HERE (U.S.) among others.
Get Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/2965
Location of things is a sub category of internet of things. Location is an important component of IoT which allows the objects to comprehend and communicate their physical positions. Location data is an important component which proves to be an input for data analysis. Location of things is already finding a host of applications ranging from mapping and navigation, IoT asset management, location based customer engagement and advertising platform, and IoT location intelligence to location based social media monitoring.
Among them, the segment of mapping and navigation contributes the most to the location of things market. Mapping and navigation technology is used to examine the data or the image generated. The integration of geographic information system (GIS) and interactive mapping technology offer comprehensive solutions for facilities and workforce management.
The global Location of Things Market is expected to grow at approx. USD 38 Billion by 2023, at 35% of CAGR between 2018 and 2023.
Study Objectives of IoT Gateways Market:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the location of things market.
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW).
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future perspective.
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segmentation on the basis of location type, application and vertical.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for location of things market.
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the location of things market.
The regional analysis of location of things market is being studied for regions such as Asia Pacific, North America, Europe and Rest of the World. It has been observed that North America would dominate the location of things market owing to massive technological progress and a subsequent solid internet infrastructure.
Also the presence of strong domestic solution providers have contributed to the growth of the market in this region. North America is home to a large number of domestic solution providers, who have accelerated the growth in that region.
Get Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/location-of-things-market-2965
Location of things market can be segmented on the basis of following:
By Location type:
- Mapping and Navigation
- IoT Asset Management
- Location Based Social Media Monitoring
- IoT Location Intelligence
- Location Based Customer Engagement and Advertising Platform
- Transport and Logistics
- Industrial Manufacturing
- Healthcare and Life sciences
- Government and Public Utilities
- Media and Entertainment
- Technology investors
- Startup companies
- Consumer wearable manufacturers
- Research/Consultancy firms
- Private Equity groups
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1 MARKET INTRODUCTION
1.2 SCOPE OF STUDY
1.2.1 RESEARCH OBJECTIVE
1.3 MARKET STRUCTURE
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
2.1 RESEARCH TYPE
2.2 PRIMARY RESEARCH
2.3 SECONDARY RESEARCH
2.4 FORECAST MODEL
2.4.1 MARKET DATA COLLECTION, ANALYSIS & FORECAST
2.4.2 MARKET SIZE ESTIMATION
3 MARKET DYNAMICS
LIST OF TABLES
TABLE 1 LOCATION OF THINGS MARKET, BY LOCATION TYPE
TABLE 2 LOCATION OF THINGS MARKET, BY APPLICATION
TABLE 3 LOCATION OF THINGS MARKET, BY VERTICAL
TABLE 4 LOCATION OF THINGS MARKET, BY REGIONS
TABLE 5 NORTH AMERICA LOCATION OF THINGS MARKET, BY LOCATION TYPE
Get More Information @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/press-release/location-of-things-market
LIST OF FIGURES
FIGURE 1 RESEARCH TYPE
FIGURE 2 LOCATION OF THINGS MARKET, BY LOCATION TYPE (%)
FIGURE 3 LOCATION OF THINGS MARKET, BY APPLICATION (%)
FIGURE 4 LOCATION OF THINGS MARKET, BY VERTICAL (%)
FIGURE 5 LOCATION OF THINGS MARKET, BY REGIONS (%)
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by Components, Application, Logistics and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
In order to stay updated with technology and work process of the industry, MRFR often plans & conducts meet with the industry experts and industrial visits for its research analyst members
Market Research Future
Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar,
Pune – 411028
+1 646 845 9312