New York, November 01, 2018: The Global Polyalkylene Glycol Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 2.62 Billion by 2023 at a CAGR of 11.7% in the given forecast period.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include The Dow Chemical Company (U.S.), Huntsman International LLC (U.S.), Clariant ( Switzerland), BASF SE (Germany), INEOS( Switzerland), LyondellBasell Industries Holdings B.V.( the Netherlands), DuPont (U.S.), Bayer AG ( Germany), Royal Dutch Shell plc ( the Netherlands), and SABIC (Saudi Arabia). Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets on Polyalkylene Glycol Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
Polyalkylene Glycol is a polyether compound got as a wax-like substance, crystalline in nature. It is dissolvable in different natural solvents, for example, benzene, chloroform, and others. Also, its non-poisonous quality, wear resistance, long durability, and superior performance are the important trends and factors influencing the market confidently. Along these lines, they are utilized as a part of different applications, for example, functional liquids, polyurethane foam, greases and lubricants, individual care, surface active agents, pharmaceuticals and others.
Browse Full Report Here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/polyalkylene-glycol-market
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Polyalkylene Glycol Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Global Polyalkylene Glycol Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The major driving factors of Global Polyalkylene Glycol Market are as follows:
- Growth in applications of polyalkylene glycol
- Rise in construction and automotive industries
- Immense use as solvents, ointments, dispersing agents, tablets and others
- Wide range consumption of product as a lubricant, industrial and aviation sectors ,coolants in automotive
- Raise in production of coatings, water-based paints, and its limitless use in end use industries
The restraining factors of Global Polyalkylene Glycol Market are as follows:
- The price of polyalkylene glycol is high and costly as compared to traditional mineral oils
- Changing crude oil prices daily
- Entry and availability of new substitute compounds
The Global Polyalkylene Glycol Market is segmented on the Basis of Product Type, Application Type and Regional Analysis. Product Analysis this market is segmented on the basis of Polyethylene glycol and Polypropylene glycol segments. By Application Analysis this market is segmented on the basis of Polyurethane foam, Functional fluids, Lubricants, Personal care, Pharmaceuticals, Surface active agents and Others. By Regional Analysis this market is segm ented on the basis of North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Rest of the World.
Request Sample Report from here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/polyalkylene-glycol-market
Table of Contents
- Report Summary
- Market Overview
- Polyalkylene Glycol Market Analysis, By Product
- Polyalkylene Glycol Market Analysis, By Application
5.1 Polyurethane foam
5.2 Functional fluids
5.4 Personal care
5.6 Surface active agents
- Polyalkylene Glycol Market Analysis, By Region
- Competitive Overview
- Company Profiles
8.1 Dow Chemical Company
8.2 Huntsman International LLC
8.4 BASF SE
8.6 LyondellBasell Industries Holdings B.V.
8.8 Bayer AG
8.9 Royal Dutch Shell plc
Other Related Market Research Reports:
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States
The post Polyalkylene Glycol Market to Surpass US$ 2.50 Billion by 2023 appeared first on Herald Keeper.