New York, October 26, 2018: The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets for semiconductor assembly & testing services with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The semiconductor assembly & testing services market is expected to exceed more than US$ 40,000 Million by 2022; Growing at a CAGR of more than 4% in the given forecast period.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include ASE Group, Amkor Technologies Inc., STATS ChipPAC Ltd. (JCET), Silicon Precision Industries Co. Ltd., Powertech Technology Inc., CORWIL Technology corporation, Psi Technologies Inc. (IMI), Global Foundries and Chipbond Technology Corporation. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The semiconductor production is highly explosive in nature. Leading market contributors in this business are a Fables group which focus on leveraging their resources in utilizes and designing its expertise to enhance the performance of ICs. Hence, the majority of the semiconductor testing, assembly and packaging associated services are outsourced by Fables Company to third party provider known as OSATS that is Outsourced Semiconductor Assembly and Test Services Providers. Furthermore the transfer of semiconductor processing technology toward the bigger wafers and lesser characteristic sizes has improved. Furthermore, increasing production cost of state of the art wafer manufacture outlet has transfer the processing technology of semiconductors from small to larger size wafers.
The Semiconductor Assembly & Testing Services Marketis segmented on the Basis of
Services Analysis, Application Analysis and Regional Analysis. By Services Analysisthis market is segmented on the basis of Assembly & Packaging Services and Testing Services.Assembly & Packaging Servicesis segmented into Wafer Level Packaging, Copper Wire and Gold Wire Bonding, Flip Chip, Copper Clip and TSV.
By Application Analysisthis market is segmented on the basis of Automotive Electronics, Communication, Industrial, Consumer Electronics and Computing and Networking. By Regional Analysisthis market is segmented on the basis of North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the Global Market for Semiconductor Assembly & Testing services and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for semiconductor assembly & testing services.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The major driving factors of Semiconductor Assembly & Testing Services Market are as follows:
• Growing requirement for mobility and connectivity in customer electronic products.
• Rising demand of higher electronic systems in the automobiles.
The restraining factors of Semiconductor Assembly & Testing Services Market are as follows:
• High capital necessity for offering superior end packaging solutions.
• Fluctuations in exchange rates.
• Instability in the market
Request sample Report from here:
Table of Contents
- Assumptions & Acronyms Used
- Research Methodology
- Market Overview
- Global Semiconductor Assembly and Testing Services Market Analysis, By Services
- Global Semiconductor Assembly and Testing Services Market Analysis, By Packaging Solutions
- Global Semiconductor Assembly and Testing Services Market Analysis, By Applications
- Global Semiconductor Assembly and Testing Services Market Analysis, By Region
- North America North America Semiconductor Assembly and Testing Services Market Analysis
- APAC (Excluding Taiwan) Semiconductor Assembly and Testing Services Market Analysis
- Taiwan Semiconductor Assembly and Testing Services Market Analysis
- Europe Semiconductor Assembly and Testing Services Market Analysis
- Middle East & Africa (MEA) Semiconductor Assembly and Testing Services Market Analysis
- Latin America Semiconductor Assembly and Testing Services Market Analysis
- Competition Landscape
15.1. Competition Dashboard
15.2. Competitive Strategies
15.3. Market Structure
15.4. Company Profiles
15.4.1. ASE Group
18.104.22.168. Products/Brand Offerings
22.214.171.124. Company Highlights
15.4.2. Amkor Technology Inc.
15.4.3. STATS chipPAC Ltd. (JCET)
15.4.4. Powertech Technology Inc.
15.4.5. Silicon Precision Industries Company Ltd.
15.4.6. CORWIL Technology Corp.
15.4.7. Chipbond Technology Corporation
15.4.8. Integrated Microelectronics Inc.(Psi Technologies Inc.)
15.4.9. GlobalFoundries Inc.
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States
The post Semiconductor Assembly & Testing Services Market to touch US$ 40,000 Million by 2022 appeared first on Herald Keeper.