New York, October 23, 2018: A smart robot is an artificial intelligence (AI) system that can learn from its environment and its experience and build on its capabilities based on that knowledge. Increasing rate of adoption for personal applications such as elderly assistance, robotic pets, pool cleaning, and vacuum cleaning, among others. These robots are presently being designed to carry on autonomous tasks and for working along with human beings.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Google, Amazon, Lenovo, Harman Kardon, FABRIQ, Invoxia, JAM Audio, Pan Ocean (HK) Technology Co., LTD. (Clazio), Sonos, Apple, LG, and Onkyo Corporation. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The Smart Robot Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 14 Billion by 2024 at a CAGR of 24% in the given forecast period.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of Smart Speaker Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
Browse Full Report Here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/smart-robot-market
The major restraining factors of Smart Robot Market are as follows:
- High Initial R&D Expenditure
The major driving factors of Smart Robot Market are as follows:
- Growing Adoption of Autonomous Robots for skilled Services
- Rising Technological Advancements within the Field of AI
- Increasing Investments Toward Industrial Automation
- Growing Government Aid for R&D of AI-Enabled Robots
The Smart Robot Market is segmented on the Basis of Product Type, Application Type, Component Type and Regional Analysis. By Product Type this market is segmented on the basis of Personal, Professional and Defence and Security. Personal is segmented into Domestic, Entertainment and Others. Defence and Security is segmented into Field, Medical, Underwater, Logistics, Telepresence, Inspection and Maintenance and Others. By Application Type this market is segmented on the basis of Automotive, Electronics, Food & Beverages and Others. By Component Type this market is segmented on the basis of Hardware, Sensor, Actuator and Software. Sensor is segmented into Gyroscope, Microphone, Accelerometer, Tilt Sensor, Force/Torque Sensor, Position Sensor, Vision/Image Sensor and Others. Actuator is segmented into Electrical, Pneumatic, Hydraulic, Piezoelectric and Ultrasonic. Power Source is segmented into Control System/Controller and Others.
Regional Analysis this market is segmented on the basis of North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Smart Robot Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Smart Robot Market
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
Request Sample Report from here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/smart-robot-market
Table of Contents
- Research Methodology
- Summary with Insights
- Market Overview
- Smart Robot Market Analysis, By Product
- Smart Robot Market Analysis, By Application
- Smart Robot Market Analysis, By Component
7.1.1 Power Source
18.104.22.168 Control System/Controller
22.214.171.124 Tilt Sensor
126.96.36.199 Position Sensor
188.8.131.52 Force/Torque Sensor
184.108.40.206 Vision/Image Sensor
- Smart Robot Market Analysis, By Region
- Competitive Overview
- Company Profiles
10.3 Hanson Robotics
10.5 Honda Motor
10.9 Yaskawa Electric
10.12 Omron Adept Technologies
10.14 Samsung Electronics
10.15 Intuitive Surgical
Other Related Market Research Reports:
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States
The post Smart Robot Market Expected to be US$ 14 Billion by 2024 appeared first on Herald Keeper.