New York, October 08, 2018: The scope of the report includes a detailed study of Artificial Intelligence in Security Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions
The Artificial Intelligence in Security Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 35 Billion by 2024 at a CAGR of 31% in the given forecast period.
The Artificial Intelligence in Security Market is segmented on the lines of its application, technology, service type and regional. Basis of application is segmented into Anomaly Detection, Firewall, Intrusion Detection, Distributed Denial of Services, Data Loss Prevention, Web Filtering.
Artificial intelligence in cyber security will increase efficiency and precision of the system to observe any potential threat in organization’s system. Organizations increasing their horizon to completely different geographies are generating voluminous data to realize insights and are using analysis techniques to enhance their product offerings. However, cyber-criminals and hackers breach the structure security to realize access to confidential and classified information. The growing has to be compelled to protect this knowledge from outside threat is resulting in the adoption of this resolution.
Browse Full Report Here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/artificial-intelligence-in-security-market
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Artificial Intelligence in Security Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Artificial Intelligence in Security Market
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The major driving factors of Artificial Intelligence in Security Market are as follows:
- Growing Adoption of IoT and Increasing variety of Connected Devices
- Rising variety of Mobile Malware Attacks
- Strict Directives for information Privacy
- Wi-Fi Networks progressively prone to Security Threats
- Perpetually Increasing Cyber terrorism
The major restraining factors of Artificial Intelligence in Security Market are as follows:
- Inability of AI to prevent Zero-Day and Advanced Threats
- Quickly Increasing corporate executive Cyber Threats
The Artificial Intelligence in Security Market has been segmented as below:
The Artificial Intelligence in Security Market is segmented on the Basis of Application Type, Technology Type, Service Type and Regional Analysis. By Application Type this market is segmented on the basis of Intrusion Detection, Web Filtering, Anomaly Detection, Firewall, Data Loss Prevention and Distributed Denial of Services.
By Technology Type this market is segmented on the basis of Speech Recognition, Machine Learning, Image Processing and Natural Language Processing. By Service Type this market is segmented on the basis of Cloud Security, Data Security, Network Security, Identity & Access Security and Others. By Regional Analysis this market is segmented on the basis of North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World.
Request Sample Report from here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/artificial-intelligence-in-security-market
Table of Contents
1.1 Report Description
1.2 Markets Covered
- Research Methodology
2.1 Research Data
2.2 Market Size Estimation and Data Triangulation
2.3 Research Assumptions
- Summary with Insights
- Market Overview
- Artificial Intelligence in Security Market Analysis, By Application
- Artificial Intelligence in Security Market Analysis, By Technology
- Artificial Intelligence in Security Market Analysis, By Service Type
- Artificial Intelligence in Security Market Analysis, By Region
- Competitive Overview
- Company Profiles
10.1 BAE Systems, Plc.
10.2 Cisco Systems Inc.
10.3 IBM Corporation
10.4 FireEye, Inc.
10.5 Check Point Software Technologies Ltd.
10.6 Symantec Corporation
10.7 RSA Security LLC
10.8 Fortinet, Inc.
10.9 Juniper Network, Inc.
10.10 Palo Alto Networks, Inc.
Other Related Market Research Reports:
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States
The post Artificial Intelligence in Security Market Size is Projected to be Around US$ 35 Billion by 2024 appeared first on Herald Keeper.