Calcium nitrate has extensive applications in the agriculture industry as nitrogen fertilizer. The high solubility of calcium nitrate makes it popular for supplying a readily available source of nitrate and calcium directly to soil through irrigation, or with foliar applications. However, due to its hygroscopic property, it needs proprietary coatings prior to soil application to minimize moisture uptake. Moreover, calcium nitrate is widely used as an explosive. It is used for blasting in quarries, tunneling activities, and for road construction. Explosives made from calcium nitrates offer enhanced safety in handling, good transportation ability, and low fumes. Furthermore, calcium nitrate is used in wastewater treatment by eliminating the odor of sulfate compounds present in the water. It is used as admixtures in the production of concrete to promote rapid settling. The dissolution of anhydrous calcium nitrate is highly endothermic, which makes its use in regeneratable cold packs. Apart from this, it is also used in solar power plant to store energy as a coagulating agent in the manufacturing of rubber & plastics and pyrotechnics.
Get sample report now @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1630
Calcium Nitrate Market
The global calcium nitrate market has seen a positive growth over the past few years and as per MRFR analysis, it is expected that the global market will see the same growth during the forecast period. Calcium nitrate is major used as a component in the fertilizers and also used in several applications such as waste water treatment, concrete production, latex production and others. As calcium is one of the major ingredients in the fertilizer which are used in agriculture, has pushed the global market and makes agriculture the leading application.
Calcium Nitrate Market – Target Audience
- Raw material Suppliers
- Aftermarket suppliers
- Research Institute / Education Institute
- Potential Investors
- Key executive (CEO and COO) and strategy growth manager
Calcium Nitrate Market – Top 10 Global key Players & Their Strategy
The leading market players in the global calcium nitrate market include Agrium Inc., Haifa-Group, Airedale Chemical, Gfs Chemicals, Prathista Organic World, Aldon Corporation, All-Chemie, Ltd, Rural Liquid Fertilisers, Sterling Chemicals, Yara International and others.
Study Objectives of Calcium Nitrate Market
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 6 years of various segments and sub-segments of the Global Calcium Nitrate Market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To analyze the Global Calcium Nitrate Market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porters five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, APAC, and Rest of the World (ROW)
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by application and grades
- To provide strategic profiling of the key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
North American calcium nitrate market is estimated to witness above average growth due to raising demand for calcium nitrate in the manufacturing of explosives. In North America the market is further categorized into Canada and U.S., among them U.S. accounted as the leading regional market share due to increased military budgets and is predicted to retain its dominance in the regional market growth on account of robust growth of water treatment and latex production sector.
In Europe, calcium nitrate market is estimated to register moderate growth due to increasing awareness regarding the benefits associated with the products made from calcium nitrate as well as robust presence of various end use industries specifically in Germany, U.K., Spain, France, Italy, and Russia. Moreover, various developing countries of Latin America and the Middle East & Africa are estimated to witness steady growth due to increasing purchasing power and strong consumer base for waste water and agriculture industry.
Browse complete report now @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/calcium-nitrate-market-1630
Calcium Nitrate Market – Regional Analysis
Geographically, Asia Pacific emerged as the largest market for calcium nitrate followed by Europe and North America. The Asia Pacific calcium nitrate market is estimated to witness tremendous growth with a significant CAGR over the assessment year due to rising industrial base for various end use industries in these region. Moreover, the demand for calcium nitrate is predicted to raise in numerous countries of Asia Pacific such as China, India, Japan, Taiwan, Singapore, Bangladesh, Thailand, Malaysia, Australia, and South Korea on account of continuous growth of construction sector along with high adoption rate in the manufacturing of concrete production.