New York, October 05, 2018: The Global Bioinformatics Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 16.18 Billion by 2022 at a CAGR of 21.1% in the given forecast period.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets for Global Bioinformatics Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
Browse Full Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/bioinformatics-market-report
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Accelrys Inc., ID Business Solutions, Ltd., Affymetrix Inc., CLC bio A/S, Agilent Technologies Inc., GenoLogics Life Sciences Software, Inc., Life Technologies Corporation, and Illumina Inc. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
Bioinformatics is the mixture of both biology and information technology. It is generally used in organizing the biological data in the sector of medical research and development of medicines and drugs. Bioinformatics relates with storage, annotation, recording, analysis and retrieval of nucleic acid sequence, structural information and protein sequence. It is used in different sectors and applications in medicine and biology including molecule studies, protective drugs, chromosome therapy, drug innovations, biotechnology and forensic analysis of microorganisms. The boom of the bioinformatics is being augmented by means of the growing function of IT in the healthcare zone in conjunction with robust technical advancements. The employment of IT has enabled easy processing, storage, retrieval, access of data.
The major driving factors of Global Bioinformatics Market are as follows:
- Increasing Biotechnology production in Emerging Markets
- Private and government organizations initiatives are increasing
- Growing adoption of bioinformatics tools in different sectors
- Demand for nucleic acid and protein sequencing is growing
- Cloud technology and nanopore sequencing technology
The restraining factors of Global Bioinformatics Market are as follows:
- Lack of Skilled Bioinformatics Professionals
- No integration of data and no standard data formats
- Need uniform formats
- Organizinglarge Volumes of Data
- Competition from in house progress and publically available tools is growing
The Global Bioinformatics Market has been segmented as below:
The Global Bioinformatics Market this market is segmented on the basis of Sector Analysis, Product and Service Analysis, Application Analysis and Regional Analysis.
By Sector Analysis this market is segmented on the basis of Medical Biotechnology, Animal Biotechnology, Academics, Agricultural Biotechnology, Forensic Biotechnology, Environmental Biotechnology and Other Sectors. By Product and Service Analysis this market is segmented on the basis of Knowledge Management Tools, Bioinformatics Services and Bioinformatics Platforms. By Application Analysis this market is segmented on the basis of Genomics, Proteomics, Chemoinformatics and Drug Design, Transcriptomics, Molecular Phylogenetics, Metabolomics and Other Applications. By Regional Analysis this market is segmented on the basis of North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Bioinformatics and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2020.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Global Bioinformatics Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
Request Sample Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/bioinformatics-market-report
Table of Contents
1.1 KEY TAKE AWAYS
1.2 REPORT DESCRIPTION
1.3 MARKETS COVERED
1.5 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
1.5.1 MARKET SIZE
1.5.2 MARKET SHARE
1.5.3 KEY DATA POINTS FROM SECONDARY SOURCES
1.5.4 KEY DATA POINTS FROM PRIMARY SOURCES
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Bioinformatics Market, By Sector
7 Bioinformatics Market, By Products & Services
8 Bioinformatics Market, By Application
9 Bioinformatics Market, By Region
10 Competitive Landscape
11 Company Profiles
11.2 Illumina, Inc.
11.3 Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
11.4 Qiagen N.V.
11.5 Agilent Technologies
11.6 Applied Biological Materials (ABM)
11.7 Biomax Informatics Ag
11.8 DNAnexus, Inc.
11.9 ID Business Solutions Ltd.
11.10 Perkinelmer, Inc.
11.11 Waters Corporation
Other Related Market Research Reports:
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States
The post Bioinformatics Market to Witness Steady Growth at 21.1% CAGR During appeared first on Herald Keeper.