New York, August 13, 2018: The development of this market can be ascribed to the expanding occurrences of spillages in the oil and gas pipelines and capacity tanks at generation offices, advancement and extension of existing pipelines and development of new pipelines, and stringent government directions relating to the execution of whole identification frameworks.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets onLeak Detection Market for Oil & Gaswith the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The Leak Detection Market for Oil & Gas is expected to exceed more than USD$ 3.0 billion by 2022 at a CAGR of 6% in the given forecast period.
Browse Full Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/leak-detection-market-for-oil-and-gas
The Leak Detection Market for Oil & Gas has been segmented as below:
The Leak Detection Market for Oil & Gas is segmented on the Basis of Natural Gas, Technology Analysis, Oil and Condensate, Technology Analysis and Regional Analysis. By Natural Gas, Technology Analysis this market is segmented on the basis of Acoustic/Ultrasonic, Statistical and Real-Time Monitoring, Cable Based, Flow Monitoring, Laser Absorption and LIDAR, Vapor Sensing, Thermal Imaging and Others.
By Oil and Condensate, Technology Analysis this market is segmented on the basis of Acoustic/Ultrasonic, E-RTTM, Fiber-Optic, Vapor Sensing, Mass/Volume Balance and Others. By Regional Analysis this market is segmented on the basis of North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World.
The major driving factors of Leak Detection Market for Oil & Gas are as follows:
- Strict government rules and regulations relating to leak detection systems
• Increase in accidents at oil and gas plants dwellings due to leakages in pipeline and storage tanks
• Expansion of existing pipelines and development of new pipelines
The restraining factors of Leak Detection Market for Oil & Gas are as follows:
- Pipelines is troublesome and costly
• Outdated leak detection systems
• Deficit of innovative technological advancements in Leak Detection systems
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Leak Detection Market for Oil & Gasand related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Leak Detection Market for Oil & Gas.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
Request Sample Report from here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/leak-detection-market-for-oil-and-gas
Table of Contents
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
5.2 Market Segmentation
5.2.1 Leak Detection Market for Oil & Condensate, By Technology
5.2.2 Leak Detection Market for Natural Gas, By Technology
5.2.3 Leak Detection Market for Oil & Gas, By Geography
5.3 Market Dynamics
126.96.36.199 Increasing Incidents of Oil & Gas Leakages in Pipelines and Storage Tanks at Production Facilities
188.8.131.52 Development and Expansion of Existing Pipelines and Construction of New Pipelines
184.108.40.206 Stringent Government Regulations Pertaining to the Implementation of Leak Detection Systems
220.127.116.11 Retrofitting of Some Leak Detection Systems
18.104.22.168 Rising Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Activities Worldwide
22.214.171.124 Increasing Oil & Natural Gas Consumption and Environmental Concerns
126.96.36.199 Lack of Technological Advancements in Offshore Leak Detection Systems
6 Industry Trends
7 Leak Detection Market for Oil & Condensate, By Technology
8 Leak Detection Market for Natural Gas, By Technology
9 Leak Detection Market Bygeography
10 Competitive Landscape
11 Company Profiles
11.2 Krohne Messtechnik GmbH
11.3 PSI AG
11.4 Bridger Photonics Inc.
11.5 Flir Systems, Inc.
11.6 TTK-Leak Detection System
11.7 Schneider Electric Se.
11.8 Synodon Inc.
11.9 Sensit Technologies LLC.
11.10 Clampon as
11.11 Atmos International
11.12 Pentair PLC.
11.13 Pure Technologies Ltd.
11.14 Perma-Pipe, Inc.
11.15 Siemens AG.
11.16 Honeywell International Inc.
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States
The post Leak Detection Market Expected To Be Worth US$ 3.38 Billion by 2022 appeared first on Herald Keeper.