New York, August 13, 2018: The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include IBM, ABB, Nvidia, Cloud minds, Liquid, Robotics, Brain Corp and Aibrain. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of Cloud Testing Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The Cloud Testing Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 9 Billion by 2023 at a CAGR of 12% in the given forecast period.
Cloud Testing uses cloud infrastructure for software testing. Organizations pursuing testing in general and load, performance testing and production service monitoring in particular are challenged by several problems like limited test budget, meeting deadlines, high costs per test, large number of test cases, and little or no reuse of tests and geographical distribution of users add to the challenges.
Browse Full Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/cloud-testing-market
The Cloud Testing Market has been segmented as below:
The Cloud Testing Market is Segmented on the lines of Vertical Type, Component Type, Testing Tool/Platform Type, Services Type and Regional Analysis. By Vertical Type this market is segmented on the basis of Retail and e-commerce, IT and telecom, Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI), Media and entertainment, Transportation and Others (education, healthcare, and sports and leisure). By Component Type this market is segmented on the basis of Testing tools/platforms and Services.
By Testing Tool/Platform Type this market is segmented on the basis of Functional testing tools, Performance/load testing tools, Graphical User Interface (GUI) testing tools, Application Programming Interface (API) testing tools, Service virtualization tools and Cross browser testing tools. By Services Type this market is segmented on the basis of Professional services and Managed services. By Regional Analysis this market is segmented on the basis of North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Cloud Testing Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Cloud Testing Market
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The major driving factors of Cloud Testing Market are as follows:
- Rapidly Growing Cloud Adoption
- Versatile and scalable Delivery Model
- Reduced price of possession
The major restraining factors of Cloud Testing Market are as follows:
- Demanding Government rules and rules
Request Sample Report from here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/cloud-testing-market
Table of Contents:
- Report Summary
- Market Overview
- Cloud Testing Market Analysis, By Component
- Cloud Testing Market Analysis, By Testing Tool/Platform
5.1 Functional testing tools
5.2 Performance/load testing tools
5.3 Graphical User Interface (GUI) testing tools
5.4 Application Programming Interface (API) testing tools
5.5 Service virtualization tools
5.6 Cross browser testing tools
- Cloud Testing Market Analysis, By Deployment Model
- Cloud Testing Market Analysis, By Vertical
- Cloud Testing Market Analysis, By Region
- Competitive Overview
- Company Profiles
10.5 Liquid Robotics
10.6 Brain Corp
10.8 Furhat Robotics
10.10 Energid Technologies
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States