New York, August 09, 2018: The scope of the report includes in depth study of Global Markets on Compounding Pharmacies with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook which includes the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Triangle Compounding Pharmacies, Fagron,B. Braun Melsungen AG Company, Institutional Pharmacy Solutions, PharMEDium Services LLC, Cantrell Drug Company, Lorraine’s Pharmacy, and Fresenius Kabi AG. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, business strategy, financial summary and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The Global Compounding Pharmacies market is expected to exceed more than US$ 9 Billion by 2021; Growing at a CAGR of more than 5% in the given forecast period.
Compounding pharmacies are pharmacies which produce drugs modified to requirements of individual patients by combining, altering and mixing active pharmaceutical elements of medicines. Compounded medicines are prepared in prescription from medical doctors. Compounding contains the grouping of two or more drug elements in different proportions. Most regulatory organizations around the world don’t approve compounded medications and don’t confirm the safety of compounded drugs. The global compounding pharmacies market report deals with compounded medicines which are prepared by a pharmacist or a physician, modified medicines and are available in potency they are not commercially available. These drugs are easily accessible at community pharmacies and are known to give personalized relief.
You Can Find Full Report @: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/reportdetails/compounding-pharmacies-market
The Compounding Pharmacies Market has been segmented as below:
The Compounding Pharmacies Market is Segmented on the lines of Product Segment Analysis, End-user Analysis, Therapeutic areas Analysis and Regional Analysis. By Product Segment Analysis this market is segmented on the basis of Oral Medications its covers Tablets, Lollipops, Capsules, Suspension and Lozenges. Topical Medications its covers Lotions, Ointments, Gels and Creams. Mouthwashes and Suppositories. By End-user Analysis this market is segmented on the basis of Medications for the geriatric population sector, Medications for adults sector, Medications for children sector and Medications for veterinary purposes sector.
By Therapeutic areas Analysis this market is segmented on the basis of Pain Medications and Hormone Replacement Therapy. By Regional Analysis this market is segmented on the basis of
North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the related technologies on global market for compounding pharmacies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2021.
3) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
4) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for compounding pharmacies.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The major Driving factors of Compounding Pharmacies Market are as follows:
• Rising medicinal droughts of prescription medicine globally.
• Insufficient accessibility to drugs.
• Increasing cost of branded prescription equivalents.
The restraining factors of compounding pharmacies market are as follows:
• Unavailability of expert lab technicians and pharmacists.
• High rate for buying equipment and preserving a hygienic environment with minimum risk of contagion.
Request Sample Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/reportdetails/compounding-pharmacies-market
Table of Contents
1.1 KEY TAKE AWAYS
1.2 REPORT DESCRIPTION
1.3 MARKETS COVERED
1.5 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
1.5.1 MARKET SIZE
1.5.2 MARKET SHARE
1.5.3 KEY DATA POINTS FROM SECONDARY SOURCES
1.5.4 KEY DATA POINTS FROM PRIMARY SOURCES
- Assumptions & Acronyms
- Executive Summary
- Market Overview
- Global Compounding Pharmacies Market Analysis
- Market Dynamics
- U.S. Compounding Pharmacies Market Introduction
- U.S. Compounding Pharmacies Market Analysis, By Product type
- U.S. Compounding Pharmacies Market Analysis, By Application
- U.S. Compounding Pharmacies Market Analysis, By Therapeutic Area
- U.S. Compounding Pharmacies Market Trends
- U.S. Compounding Pharmacies Market Impact Analysis
- Company Profiles
14.1. PharMEDium Services
14.2. Cantrell Drug Company
14.3. Triangle Compounding Pharmacies
14.4. Institutional Pharmacy Solutions
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States
The post Compounding Pharmacies Market to touch US$ 9.50 Billion By 2022 appeared first on Herald Keeper.