New York, August 08, 2018: The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Danaher Corporation, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG, Siemens Healthineers, Qiagen N.V., Abbott Laboratories, Agilent Technologies, Inc. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
Laboratory automation system contains computerized lab instruments, gadgets and software algorithms which give advantages, for example, expanded profitability, reduced time cycle, enhanced work process scope and improved information quality. Laboratory automation is known as the utilization of innovation to justify or substitute manual treatment of gear and procedures. The manual laboratory strategies handle fewer examples at a slower rate. The laboratory automation and robotic items are given in altered shape and as indicated by the prerequisite of particular labs or specialist. As indicated by some industry specialists the two viewpoints favored by clients are higher throughput to screen more specimens/plates or need to computerize the high exactness part of their manual work. Therefore, lab automation turns out to be more important to handle large volumes of sample tests at a very quicker rate.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets on Global Lab Automation Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The Global Lab Automation Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 8.32 Billion by 2027 at a CAGR of 6.6% in the given forecast period.
You Can Browse Full Research Report @: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/lab-automation-market
The major driving factors of Global Lab Automation Market are as follows:
- Pressures to Automate in the Clinical Lab
- Benefits of lab automation over traditional laboratory settings
- Increasing need for automation in different sectors and fields
- Growth in geriatric population
- Adoption of microbiology is emerging
- Flexible and integrated solutions are needed
- Shortage in skilled lab personnel in developed countries
The restraining factors of Global Lab Automation Market are as follows:
- Lack of planning for technology development
- Absence of planning for technological development
- Communication Standards/Indefinite Data Interchange
- Automation not a priority for small-medium labs
- Survival of small players
- Cost is high
- Compatibility between the systems in the laboratory is lacking
The Global Lab Automation Market has been segmented as below:
The Global Lab Automation Market is Segmented on the lines of Automation Type Analysis, Product Type Analysis, Application Analysis and Regional Analysis. By Automation Type Analysis this market is segmented on the basis of Modular Automation and Total Lab Automation. By Product Type Analysis this market is segmented on the basis of Automated Liquid Handling, Microplate Readers, Software & Informatics, Automate Storage & Retrievals and Others.
By Application Analysis this market is segmented on the basis of Drug Discovery, Clinical Diagnostics, Genomics Solutions, Proteomic Solutions and Others.By Regional Analysis this market is segmented on the basis of North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Global Lab Automation Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2027.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Global Lab Automation Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
Request Sample Report from here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/lab-automation-market
Table of Contents
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Lab Automation Market, By Equipment and Software
7 Lab Automation Market, By Application
8 Lab Automation Market, By Type
9 Lab Automation Market, By End User
10 Lab Automation Market, By Region
11 Competitive Landscape
11.2 Strategic Overview
11.3 Leading Players in Lab Automation Market
11.4 Competitive Scenario
11.4.1 Product Launches and Enhancements
11.4.2 Agreements, Partnerships, and Collaborations
11.4.5 Other Strategies
12 Company Profiles
12.2 Tecan Group Ltd.
12.3 Perkinelmer, Inc.
12.4 Danaher Corporation
12.5 Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
12.6 Agilent Technologies, Inc.
12.7 Qiagen N.V.
12.8 Roche Holding AG
12.9 Siemens AG
12.10 Hamilton Robotics, Inc.
12.11 Biomérieux SA
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States
The post Lab Automation Market is Expected to Exceed US$ 8.00 Billion by 2027 appeared first on Herald Keeper.