New York, August 08, 2018: The scope of the report includes a detailed study of Hybrid Operating Room Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Toshiba Corp., Trumpf Medical, IMRIS Inc., Eschmann Equipment, Stryker Corp., MAQUET GmbH, Skytron LLC, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Siemens Healthineers, and GE Healthcare and other companies. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
A hybrid operating room could be a surgical theatre that’s equipped with medical imaging devices like mounted C-Arms, CT scanners, or magnetic resonance imaging scanners. It combines developed imaging capability with a full functioning operating room.
The Hybrid Operating Room Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 1175 Million by 2024 at a CAGR of 13% in the given forecast period.
Browse Full Report Here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/hybrid-operating-room-market
The Hybrid Operating Room Market has been segmented as below:
The Hybrid Operating Room Market is Segmented on the lines of End-User, Applications, Product and Regional. By End-User this market is segmented on the basis of Hospitals sector, Medical Research Firms sector, Clinics sector and Others sector. By Applications this market is segmented on the basis of Cardiovascular Surgery, Neurosurgery, Thoracic Surgery and Endo-Bronchial Procedures and Others.
By Product this market is segmented on the basis of Intraoperative Diagnostic Imaging Systems its covers Angiography Systems, MRI Systems, CT Scanners & Other Intraoperative Diagnostic Imaging Systems. Operating Room Fixtures its covers Operating Tables, Operating Room Lights, Surgical Booms & Radiation Shields. Surgical Instruments and Audiovisual Display Systems and Tools. By Regional this market is segmented on the basis of North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Hybrid Operating Room Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Hybrid Operating Room Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The major driving factors of Hybrid Operating Room Market are as follows:
- Increasing Adoption of Minimally Invasive Surgeries
- Technological Advancements
The major restraining factors of Hybrid Operating Room Market are as follows:
- Procedural Risks related to Hybrid Or
- Important institution and Operational prices
Request Sample Report Here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/hybrid-operating-room-market
Table of Contents
1.1 Report Description
1.2 Markets Covered
- Research Methodology
- Report Summary
- Market Overview
- Hybrid Operating Room Market Analysis, By End-User
- Hybrid Operating Room Market Analysis, By Applications
- Hybrid Operating Room Market Analysis, By Product
- Hybrid Operating Room Market Analysis, By Region
- Competitive Overview
- Company Profiles
10.1 Karl Storz Gmbh & Co. KG
10.2 Mizuho OSI, Inc.
10.3 NDS Surgical Imaging, LLC
10.4 Skytron, LLC
10.5 STERIS plc.
10.6 Maquet Getinge Group
10.7 Stryker Corp.
10.8 Koninklijke Philips N.V.
10.9 Siemens Healthineers, Inc.
10.10 Toshiba Corp.
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States
The post Hybrid Operating Room Market is Expected to Exceed US$ 1175 Million by 2024 appeared first on Herald Keeper.